The perfect answer
A HIPAA Compliant Medical Answering Service for Doctors and Physicians
Medical needs can arise even when the office is closed. Day or night, weekends and holidays, patients and other medical staff will have questions or concerns about their healthcare, treatment, or medicines.
Here at The Perfect Answer, we understand how important it is to have a HIPAA compliant healthcare answering service, so that your hospital, doctor’s office, or healthcare business can answer these calls immediately – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. As a call answer service that began in healthcare, our live call agents are specifically trained to handle these sensitive calls and direct them to the appropriate party.
Screen Calls, Answer Questions, Dispatch, and More
The Perfect Answer is a team of US-based virtual receptionists and live call agents that are HIPAA trained and intimately familiar with the medical and healthcare field. We can help address many of the needs that those in the healthcare field have for both patient service and the medical needs of their patients. These include:
- Screening for Emergencies – Doctor’s offices and most medical buildings operate on a traditional 9 to 5 schedule. But medical needs can arise at any time. We can screen calls to determine if there are actual emergencies, providing a live call agent that can take a message or schedule patients for non-emergencies, or direct people to the appropriate party and encourage patients to call 9-1-1. HIPAA trained and friendly, we pick up after only 1 ring and have call agents available 24 hours a day to receive any call.
- After Hours Scheduling or Dispatching – We are able to work with scheduling or dispatch software to send each caller to the correct location, and get them on the schedule no matter what time they call.
- Recording and Monitoring – We also have HIPAA certified call recording and messaging, so if you need to understand more about the caller, you’ll be able to find the information you need without breaking any HIPAA guidelines.
We also use call scripting, and our healthcare answering service agents can use those scripts to answer questions or collect information so that you can answer the questions later. With message logs that are easy to read and access, the ability to lead direct callers to the 24 hour emergency services they may need, and much more, there is a reason that so many of those working in healthcare choose The Perfect Answer for their call answer service needs.
Why Choose The Perfect Answer - Medical Call Answering Service
The Perfect Answer, as a HIPAA compliant healthcare answering service, is trained and experienced to handle emergencies or dispatch the appropriate people to handle a medical need. We work with every healthcare industry, including:
- Plastic Surgeons
- Insurance Companies
- Psychologists and Psychiatrists, and More
To offer the best service to your patients – and for your company to thrive – it’s important that your patients never get an answering machine. Choosing a HIPAA compliant call center means that you can offer your patients:
- Better Care – If there is an emergency, a live call agent is a better choice for directing them to call emergency services. Because we have experience in the healthcare field, it’s possible for us to do a better job screening for these emergency callers. Or, if it is a critical question but a not emergency, we can direct them to someone ready to answer. This ensures your patients are getting better care, and that you’re always alerted and informed when patients have outstanding needs.
- Better Growth – When someone is calling about a medical need, they usually want to speak to someone. All medical needs, even routine physicals or mild discomforts, feel urgent. Speaking to a live call agent makes them feel comfortable with the next steps, and helps you grow your patient list.
- Better Service to Current Patients – Most of the people that work in healthcare, including 24 hour hospitals, cannot keep enough people on staff at all times to manage all incoming calls. When your current patients need someone to talk to, an after hours answer service or missed call pickup can ensure that your patients are getting their needs met and they remain satisfied and pleased with your business.
All of our software and hardware is currently compliant with the Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and we continue to pay attention to new guidelines so that we can always provide the best service to our healthcare clients.
We know that as technology changes we have to stay one step ahead. That’s why we are constantly upgrading our systems with the latest security measures to keep our clients’ information safe, and to give you peace of mind.
Why We’re the Perfect Answer as Your Medical Answering Service
The Perfect Answer began as a healthcare answering service in 1996. We started in Norcross, Georgia, when we saw the need for patients to be able to reach their doctors in a timely manner, even when the office is closed, and we continue to work with healthcare providers and those in related industries, giving you a 24 hour, 365 day a year service to answer incoming calls.
Every business benefits from a virtual receptionist. Learn why our US-based call centers are the right choice for your healthcare industry needs. Contact us today for a free trial, or to learn more about our pricing.