An After Hours Answering Service for Small Businesses
Your Own 24 Hour Virtual Receptionist – For Less Than a Few Cups of Coffee
At least 35% of potential customers will hang up before leaving a message on your answering machine. For those with urgent needs, that number is even higher. Every single time you’re able to take a call, you’re increasing the chances of building your business and providing better service for your current customer list.
But to do that, you need someone by the phones 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Few small business can afford to have someone on staff available for that much of the day, where their only job is to answer the phone and say “Hello, This is Ashley from [Company Name], How may I Help You?
What is a Virtual Receptionist? – The Perfect Answer
A virtual receptionist is a live call agent that can take every call, every time, as though they were waiting by the phone in your office. They work just like a regular receptionist by answering the phone, taking information, and dispatching it as needed to the appropriate people and departments. But they’re working remotely at one of our US based call centers.
At The Perfect Answer, we have an entire team of virtual receptionists based right here in the United States that ready to provide all day or after hours answering service for your small business – all starting at only $24.99 a month.
At The Perfect Answer, we understand small businesses. Our answering service is used by businesses with as few as a single employee, with industries that include:
- Pest Control
- Marketing Agencies
- Startup Tech Companies
- Doctor’s Offices
- Dentists’ Offices
- Plastic Surgeons, and More
Every one of our team is ready to answer the call after only one ring, either with our after hours answer service or 24 hours a day – allowing you to focus on the other needs of the business. They’re dedicated, reliable, friendly, and responsible. They are the perfect extension of your business, helping you gain and retain the trust of customers and making it possible to manage your company more efficiently.
We started as a small answering service in Georgia, and managed to grow thanks your our dependability and commitment to customer service. Since then, we’ve become one of the top answering services in the United States, and our growth has made it possible for us to lower costs and extend our support to any industry and any size company.
Who Benefits From An Answering Service for a Small Business?
Every business should have a call center that can provide after hours, off hours, or missed-call support so that no call ever reaches an answering machine. Yet there are some industries that absolutely need an affordable call answer service:
- Do your customers ever need your services outside of a typical 9 to 5 work day?
- Are you sometimes called about emergencies, or because of issues that take place at the home?
- Do you experience high call volumes at certain times of day that your staff can’t handle?
- Are you ever short staffed or too busy to answer calls?
- Do you often find yourself wishing you could screen calls?
- Are you, yourself, a business owner often tasked with answering the phone when you could be doing other, more important things?
For most small businesses, the answer to at least one of these questions is “yes.” Because we offer a free trial and low starting cost of only $24.99 a month, every business, no matter how large or small, should consider using their own virtual receptionist service so that you always have a live call agent available to respond immediately to any call that you may not be able to take.
Benefits of a Virtual Receptionist Answering Service
The benefits of a virtual receptionist and all hours answering service are substantial, to any business, whether you get calls frequently throughout the day or a call is a rare occurrence and you do not want to miss it.
It’s why we are frequently used by small startups and freelancers, as well as restaurants, contractors, and more – because anyone that ever needs to answer the phone can benefit from a pay-as-you-go call center service. Some of the many advantages to using a professional live call answer service include:
- No Missed Calls – 100% of your calls answered by a live person, each and every time. No missed calls means no missed customers and no missed service. This will help you build your business, grow your customer base, and improve your revenue.
- Screening and Dispatch – In home services, healthcare, and any industry that handles 24 hour emergencies, there are calls that come in late at night that are not emergencies and some that come in that require immediate help. We screen calls so that you can better manage your time and staff.
- Better Customer Service – When a customer calls after hours, they usually still want to speak with a live person. If they have an immediate need, a missed call could mean they call someone else instead. Offering 1-call answering means that you’re always available to answer any call and maintain the loyalty of your customers.
- Storing and Organization – Many small businesses receive calls while they are busy with other tasks. That can make it hard to keep calls organized, and may lead to forgotten conversations or lost information. We keep all of your calls recorded, organized, and more all in our easy to use online system.
- Lower Cost – Paying a 24 hour receptionist to wait for calls all day is rarely a good use of your time. Outsource to our US based call center, and you’re only paying for the calls you receive. With prices starting as low as $24.99 a month, the average business will save thousands in both staffing costs and productivity.
We’re proud to be the number 1 choice for call answering and virtual receptionist services, and we’d love an opportunity to talk to you about what we can do. Please contact us today by filling out our free trial form, or calling us at 844.240.7179 to get started.
FAQ About Our Small Business Answering Service
Q: How Does an Answering Service Work?
A: When you employ an answering service such as The Perfect Answer, you are essentially enabling call forwarding to a virtual receptionist. Any incoming calls that you can’t take for any reason are ported to us and answered by agents we train to handle specific call types. Every call we field is recorded for quality assurance and so that you can review them at your convenience via our secure web portal.
Q: What About Privacy?
A: The Perfect Answer began as a healthcare answering service in 1996, the same year the Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) was passed. We knew even then there was a need for handling calls and recording messages securely to protect patient information. Today we still maintain high levels of security by upgrading our system consistently with the latest software and hardware. With The Perfect Answer, your customer’s information will always be in safe, reliable hands.
Q: What About Major Disasters, Bad Weather, and Other Catastrophic Events?
A: Your customers will still need to speak to you even when bad weather takes out the power, knocks out cellular towers, and floods your building, or ours. That’s why we have three locations as well as remote agents staffed across the country. No matter what life throws at us, we’re still prepared to handle your calls and dispatch them as needed.
Q: How Will I Get My Messages?
A: When you sign up for our service you will choose the method in which you receive your messages. We can send them to you via FAX, email, text, phone, or you can check them from the web portal. You can access the web portal at any time, day or night, from your desktop or mobile device.